Chanyeol's
Chanyeol



Status : Try to be the best for you❤

Hey I'm the Owner of this Blog. My Name is Bell or Nabila. I'm 19 years old, Malaysian. I like to write something in my mind & what I think it's cool. Chiiauuww .

*Maaf BI saya takterbaikk :D

Chan Kookie Jin Love
Jinyoung
FB Insta



Jungkook



Me | Diya | Farah | Comel | Fatin | Tiqah | Aien | Fatin | Ika

6th October 2015
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 • 7:15 PM • 0EXOstan[s]

6th October, yesterday - Happy Birthday to me! I'm already turn 17 years old. Alhamdulillah! Thank to everyone who was wish to me,thank you so much! Really think, that everyone appreciate with my attend. Love you All. 















































so touched & sweet, really wanna cry right now. Sorry if your wish I didn't screen shot. Maybe I forgot to ss it. Btw, really thank you to everyone. Seriously, it enough for me if you just give a cute speech. Really make me touched, hahaha. Thank you again!



+ +