Chanyeol's
Chanyeol



Status : Try to be the best for you❤

Hey I'm the Owner of this Blog. My Name is Bell or Nabila. I'm 19 years old, Malaysian. I like to write something in my mind & what I think it's cool. Chiiauuww .

*Maaf BI saya takterbaikk :D

Chan Kookie Jin Love
Jinyoung
FB Insta



Jungkook



Me | Diya | Farah | Comel | Fatin | Tiqah | Aien | Fatin | Ika

Amazing
Friday, December 4, 2015 • 9:05 PM • 0EXOstan[s]

Hi & Assalamualaikum :) Kindly sad to write blog about this thing! It really make me wanna cry, haha. But, I need to be strong, hehe.

SPM already end for us (5 Waja), kelas paling lambat habis exam sebab amek Ekonomi Asas. So, we're freedom now!! Happy for us!! But it really sad to leave our memories that we create for two years in the same class & classmate. The best classmate that I ever had even tho, sometimes they really annoying. Always fight together but it really not  to take time. They make me realise the meaning of the word 'friendship' .

5Waja really the most naughty & annoying class.. Teacher who was teaching us really really don't like us because our attitude & not matured. We're doesn't like form 5, mean that we were not react that atcually we were already old & senior of the SMKS.We were still with our childish & never think about SPM ((the biggest exam in school)). We were always play & never serious! HAHA.

Our class teacher in 2014 was ... ((don't know,HAHA)) & in 2015 was Puan Rosidah ((the cutest teacher ever!!)) Puan Rosidah kindly like a mother that know what her child feels. She teachs Ekonomi & we never good in Ekonomi Asas, haha. It not mean that she not good in teaching but it actually our fault because we're not focus in her class. Always 'sembang' & 'banyak cakap'. Puan Liu always mad us when Account subject. Her line will 'hey kaka' , 'hey abang' , 'manyak cakap' , 'manyak sembang' with her chinese slang. Sometimes it really funny whe she typo. Puan Haida 'beketurun mahsuri' that always point at Imran, Rafiq & Harith when in Bahasa Melayu  because they to talkative. She always said '...(name of the pupil), terima kasih kerana memberi tumpuan!' actually that line kindly 'perli' haha.

in 5Waja we have a lot of person that I never know. Such as,  I have a classmate look like nerd & blur ... but he always make us laugh! Never serious but clever, that person is Harith Husaini. I have a girl friend when she laugh, she never think about the others. Wawa laugh like the world dia yang punya & always laugh never stop even tho small things. Sufi is class monitor of 5Waja but he never do his job as monitor hahah & he is the best boy friend I know. Sorry, I can describe one by one, hahaha

Thanks 5Waja because always make me feel the happines walaupun kadang kadang aku tak puas hati dengan perangai korang, haha. Biasalah tu, adat berclassmate. Tipulah korang tkpernah tkpuashati dengan aku but I'm sorry all the things I have made. Maaf banyak banyak, kita 0-0.

Lots of LOVE 5Waja!!













+ +