Chanyeol's
Chanyeol



Status : Try to be the best for you❤

Hey I'm the Owner of this Blog. My Name is Bell or Nabila. I'm 19 years old, Malaysian. I like to write something in my mind & what I think it's cool. Chiiauuww .

*Maaf BI saya takterbaikk :D

Chan Kookie Jin Love
Jinyoung
FB Insta



Jungkook



Me | Diya | Farah | Comel | Fatin | Tiqah | Aien | Fatin | Ika

My Mom
Friday, May 5, 2017 • 10:18 PM • 0EXOstan[s]

Assalamualaikum & hi everyone ✨

Today I nak story about my mom :)) so here it is..
My mom such a strong woman, everything she can do by herself no need help from someone.I'm living with my mom because my dad work oversea. So my mom took care of me untill her last breath. I'm so proud & glad I have her as my mom. She is very kind & nice person if you know her. She is very polite with everyone & always take care herself from being stupidity. M mom looks so pretty & cute if she smile (but it really hard to see her smile) My mom not friendly person & also me, hehe. She don't know how to be in with everyone because she is serious person.

if you guys want to know, I actually have stepmother (I'm not happy with it, but I have to accept the truth) So, as you can see my mom is actually shared her husband with someone else.. I don't know how my mom handle her feeling from being sad & mad. Because if my boyfriend was cheating on me,it is really break my heart & I will really mad & crying every night kot! HAHAHA. So I really respect with my mom, because she is so strong to face it,. Sometime, I see my mom cried at the end of solat. It really break my heart when I asked her 'kenapa ibu nangis?' and as a mom her answer is 'tak ada lah, air mata ni tiba tiba keluar' . Even her answer can't be accepted but I know her feelings.

My mom married when she was 19 & had first baye on 21 (I think, I not sure lah haha). Her mother (my opah) passed away when she on 23. She pregnant me when she was 27. My mom passed away when she was 44, 22nd april last year :')

After I end of my SPM paper, my mom already not feeling well. Send to hospital, the doctor said my mom have 'batu karang' and also 'nanah' in her heart. I take care of her when she in hospital. Actually I feel not free sometime, because of I see my friends hang out, work like they can do everything they wanted while me seating on chair watch my mom lay on bed (I know you will say 'kau ni tak hargai mak ke? Mak yang jagakan kau masa sakit, kau tak nak jaga dia masa sakit?') you guys will never understand if you guys doesn't feel it. But, I already realise, that mom is everything. I remember everything that she had done to me.

'Nanah' is actually a tumor in my mom heart. Yes! My mom have cancer at stage 4, and doctor said that he can't do anything only miracle (kuasa tuhan) can. So on March doctor said my mom looks critical & she can't face it anymore, so maybe my mom only have one month left to live.. (really sad & scared..) on 20 april 2016 the doctor said my mom can go home (but this time my mom can't speak,eat & everything. She only lay on bed & breath) I can't stop crying see my mom. At same time, I felt that she is not my mom, my mom is a strong woman, My mom will never lay on bed for 24/7. She will sleep only 6hours. That was the first time I see my mom really 'tak bermaya' & my mom last breath was on 12.24am on 22 april 2016.

I'm really sad & sometime that can't believe that my mom already passed away untill now. It is really true what people say.. when they gone, you will regret. I really regret with my self because I never be a good daugther to her. I'm kinda anak derhaka somtime to her.. I never appreciate what she had done to me & never said 'thank you' to her. What I have done to her makes me thinks that I should not be born from her, because I'm never be good to her. I realise that I always make her as last thing.. Never thing her first. I'm really a bad daugther to her but she never said that she regret to have me :') My mom really strong and independent woman because she can take care her children by herself. That why now I really make her as my role model. I love you ibu & really miss you..

Here some picture of my mom...


My mom with my brother and my sister


So here a picture that my mom with her smile! Cute right? HAHA


This picture was taken when I was 4/5 years old. Yes! I'm that person that watching my mom


 So this was raya last year & for the first raya without a mom really breaks our heart. We miss you, ibu

Thats all for today! Thank you for waste your time to read this, hahah



+ +