Mine
Bissmillahirrahmanirrahim
My Behavior
❤ Love gossip and chatting about romance with Chingu
❤ I'm hyperacttive and excited Girl
❤ I'm not friendly but if someone wanna friend with me, I accept them
❤ I'm a person who don't like showing my sadness with Chingu
❤ I'm not a genius in education but I'm active in sports
❤ I don't like judge people so, please don't judge me. I admit I'm not perfect
❤ I'm girl but I didn't like shopping, girl dress, teddy bear, hug and kissing
❤ I prefer gadget, shoes, cap, spec and backpacks
❤ I like watching movie with my Family and chingu
❤ I dislike who always talking about 'blue' with me -.-
❤ I like watch drama and film Korea
❤ I'm Kpop fans and I like talking about kpop with another kpop fans
❤ I wanna turn to be a Solehah. Insya'Allah
❤ I'm not a good person but I try to be a better person
❤ I like eat Chicken Rice and Laksa made by Omma. Really delicious !
❤ I like drink Milo Ais my by my Omma too
❤ I prefer friend with Boys but I comfortable friend with Girls
❤ I hope, I can fulfill my mother's dream
❤ My Ambition is wanna be A teacher, be a Professional Photographer and Open a cake shop :*
❤ My first dream, I can send my Omma to Mekkah to do Umrah and Haji
❤ My second dream is I can go Korea and meet my Bias ! Aaminn
❤ TheEnd
THE END
CHANYEOL / JINYOUNG / GUNTAE